Sunday 8 March 2015

Finnabairs Workshops Autumn 2014

Hi!
As I said in my last post I realised that I had not blogged  the first workshops which I did with Finnabair last Autumn, so I thought I would do a quick post to show the work I produced.
Again the workshops were held in Middlesbrough and if you would like details of any up coming workshops being held there please have a look on the Art Workshops facebook page.
If you get the chance to either do a workshop with Finnabair or attend one organised by Sue Tucker at Art workshops I would strongly recommend you go!! You will have an amazing time!!


12 x 12 paper layout - Frost Fairy. She is now framed and hung in my hall way!!

Long Canvas 50 x 20 cm.

Front cover of the journal

Back cover of the journal.

Journal pages

I find it interesting looking at the work I produced last year in Finnabair's workshops at it is so very different from what I produced this year!!  Obviously Ania is a major influence in what we produce in class but I can see my work changing as I learn more from different people.
I hope you get the chance to be influenced by those whose art you admire!!
Happy Creating!!
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x