Tuesday 10 March 2015

Dyan's Regular Journal Workshop - March

Hi folks!!
I had a fab day at Dyan's regular journaling class last week at AFTH - fortunately Dy is in the country for a little while so we get to do some workshops with her, before she fly's away to do more teaching round the world!!!
We got to play with her new paints again and using one of her new techniques we make a couple of journal pages.  Click HERE for a link to her demonstration her new products and techniques.
I cant wait to get my hands on the new paints, there have been some delays with getting them to the UK but hopefully they will be here very soon!!!
With the addition of some of her new stamps and quotes these are the pages I made.



We had a lovely creative day, catching up with friends and eating way too much cake!!!  It was Perfect!!!
Happy creating everyone!!
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x