Thursday 5 March 2015

Finnabair workshops in Middlesbrough

Hi folks - I'm finally managing to get my energy levels up after an amazing weekend doing workshops with the stunningly talented Finnabair!!
Ania is not only a wonderfully creative person but she is a brilliant teacher as well as a lovely lady!!
If you ever get a chance to do one of her workshops I would highly recommend it!! You can find where she is teaching on her blog in the link above.
The workshops were held just outside Middlesbrough and were set up and run but the incomparable Sue Tucker!!  If you would like details of any up coming workshops please have a look on the Art Workshops facebook page.  These workshops are well organised in a great setting and they get some amazing mixed media tutors in - really I cant praise them highly enough!!!
Anyway here are the pieces of work I did in the 3 workshops!!

Colorology - 12 x 12 paper layout

Everyday treasures - mixed media shadow box 

Tea bag journal and pages

First pages
second pages
15 minute exercise - very freeing doing this spread with limited products - Great fun!!

I loved the whole weekend needless to say and can wait to go to more of Finnabairs workshops!!!
Having done this page has just reminded me I didn't blog last years workshops with Ania so I will be posting that next.
Oh - well I hope you get a chance to try something new and spread your creative wings!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is, you are seriously talented and I am not jealous one bit..................... X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words Donna. Your art is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x