Monday 3 March 2014

Torn journal page.

Hi folks I thought I would do a quick post of this torn page I started in Journalling class last month!! 
We were lucky enough to get to play with Dyan's new stamps, stencils and inks that have just been released.
This is what I came up with.
Loving the new spray ink colours!!
Ink and ghost stencilling in the back ground.  One of the new stamps for the tail and for the lettering and arrows at the top.  The rest are other stamps in the Dylusion range with the addition of a Tim Holtz blueprint stamp for the body.
I finished it off with some purple flower/scroll ribbon and some writing round the tail.
Quick but fun!!
Hope you all find time to be creative this week!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x