Wednesday 5 March 2014

Small Journal Page

While at journaling class last month I decided to christen an new journal I had bought.  Its smaller than the ones I usually use as its only A5.  Changing the sizes I find makes me change the way I approach doing a page, sometimes I find it quite scary to do a different size.  Not sure why but that's what happens to me anyway!!
I had started using this book to blot off ink that I had used in my bigger journal, that way when you start a page you are not faced with the scary white blankness!! lol.
So this one was when I had used Dy's new shattered stencil on my main page and rather than blot the ink off with kitchen roll I use this journal instead so I didn't waste any of this lush ink!
I probably would have planned to put much more in the background than this and to build up layers but when I looked at it I decided that it looked good as it was.
So following through with the Dylusion's theme I added the character and the arrow (one of the new released sets.)
Printed and cut out the quote, did some colouring in using Dylusions inks and with small additions of glossy accents for the eyes and liquid pearls for some dots of bling and it was done.
Think I might try and do more in a smaller size for a while and see how I get on.
Happy crafting!!
xxx hugz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x