Saturday 19 May 2012

Timely Reminder'

I haven't been well lately so haven't been able to do any creating but found this page I did a while ago and it acted as a good reminder.  I did this page when I yet again wasn't well and was feeling very sorry for myself - until I got a forcible reminder to be grateful for what I can do and for what I have!!! It could be considerably worse!!


The background is done with Dylusions spray inks and rock salt with a bit of mica spray to add a bit of bling. The images are taken out of a magazine and its finished off with some doodling!

2 comments:

  1. I at a bit of a low at the moment and seeing this page made me thing of the meaning behind it. So thanks hun for that. Big hugs you amazing artist.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetheart - some days are harder than others and I find I need frequent reminders as im a quick forgetter - hang in there girl it will get better!! huge hugs from me you lovely lady!! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x