Wednesday 16 September 2015

Whimsical Animals with Tracy Scott

Hi everyone!
I has a wonderful time on Sunday at a workshop taught by the wonderful Tracy Scott at AFTH,  I have been looking forward to doing this class ever since I saw the first animal that appeared in Tracy's journal!!!  I knew that I wanted some of these cute critters to appear in some of my work!!
So she got us started laying down some painty backgrounds and then we did a page of test animal sketches and then progressed to putting them into our journal.
This was the first one that appeared by the end of the morning session.

In the afternoon this little panda appeared on another page. 


 I didn't quite get it finished but came home and added the final touches.
I love them, and I have at least 2 on my sketch page which I want to add to my journal - so hopefully I will be able to blog them when they are done!!!
Now I just need the time to do them!!!
I hope all of you managed to find time this month to create something cute!!
Have a great month.
xxxxx HUGZ xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x