Wednesday 15 April 2015

Regular Art Journaling with Kate Crane - April

Hi everyone!!
Sunday was our regular art journaling workshop with Kate Crane at AFTH.
This month Kate decided to push herself and us outside our comfort zones and made us do some black and white work!! but we still got to play with some more of her new stamps from Stampotique!!!

This was my first page - ended up more grungy than I wanted but I still like it!


Page 2 - a little bit less messy and I have to say I really do like the touches of Red!! I very rarely use red so this was an additional challenge on this page!


Between Michelle's canvas and Kate's journaling I had a very crafty weekend!! lol
Hope you all managed to step outside your comfort zones this month and create something amazing!!
xxx hugz xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x