Wednesday 28 May 2014

Collage journal page with Kate Crane

Hi again folks another quick post - I forgot I hadn't put on these lovely pages that I did in another one of Kate Cranes workshops - back in March I think?!?!? the year is going by so quickly I cant keep track.
It was a creative collage workshop. 
 I managed to get 2 journal pages done in the day!! 
So paint and stencil backgrounds and cut out shapes to make the focal points and doodling to finish off!!
Haven't really been able to get to grips very well with collage, I've always been a bit dissatisfied with the end results but could never figure out why.  These 2 however I was very happy with.  Loved the eyes I added to the left hand house for a bit of fun lol!!!
Used the every useful stabilo write all pencil to add shadows and some extra detail.
Some washi tape was added to this one for a bit of extra detail!!!
They are quite different from a lot of what I do but I love trying 'different' and one of these years all these attempts at 'different' are hopefully going to merge in to what will end up being my style!  Well I live in hope.... I just need to practise more!!
Take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x