Tuesday 26 February 2013

Fun with Couture!

Hi folks hope you are all enjoying the spring-ish weather!  
We'll I'm living in hope!
Just a quick post today.  
Was at Art From The Heart a the weekend and got the play with Dyan's new Large Dylusions couture collection stamps.
With lots of inkiness, masking and doodling we created two canvas hangings!
I so love doing there, but I know I don't have anywhere to hang them so I decided I would turn them into the covers of a journal!
Haven't had time to do that yet but it will go on the list!
So here they are!

Totally loved the day and using these stamps - they are so great to use!
Wishing you all a fun creative week!
Xxx hugs xxX

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!! those couture stamps are just fab, love these donna xx

    kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x