Saturday 9 February 2013

Dreams xx

Hi folks just a quick post today.  I came across this page in my journal today and it just needed a few details to finish it so a few minutes finished it!


Its strange with this page because I'm not sure I like it, as such, but when ever I look at it, it makes me smile - think it must be the bright colours cheering me up!
Anyway background done with Dylusions inks- border and details stamping with stamps from Lavinia and there is a Tim Holtz skull in the left hand top corner (it does snow up well in the image) which i stamped and dusted perfect pearls over the top.  I didn't want it to be too in your face!
Then I did one of the things that still makes me uncomfortable - I hand wrote and doodled the word dreams and coloured it in with Dylusions ink.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
XXX hugs XXX

4 comments:

  1. Love the skull and especially like the hand written and doodled word - can't wait to learn to do half as well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours make me smile very muchly. Love the skull and the web.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! Made me smile too!
    x

    Ahh! I see you have Gentleman Crafter on your sidebar. I want that envelope fingy! Any idea who makes it? Love the project he has made too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - not sure what envelope thingy you mean hun?

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x