Wednesday 29 October 2014

October Calendar Journal Page

Hi everyone - well talk about being very late posting my calendar journal page!?!?! I was away at the beginning of the month and thought I would do the post then!!! Strangely enough that never happened but as I had thought about it so much I thought I had done it!!! So you can imagine my surprise then I came on here tonight and there was no posting for this month!!!!
OK going to make this short and sweet.
Did the background with Dylusions inks, water and some mica spray to add a bit of glitz!!!
Loved the background!!

I used a down loaded body (from deviant scrap from a seller caller itKuPiLLi) and remove the head.  I added another head and a wig and wings and stamped spiders on the dress.  
I added a load of background stamping - which I totally fell in love with!!
So no surprise - I didn't want to cover it up!!! So I decided I wasn't going to put day squares on instead I was just going to write in lines following the trails on the diagonal!!
So with the month and year stamped on old book pages and the same for the skull, I added a little bit of tape for detail for the figure to stand on and behind the skull and it was done.


As it happens I found I couldn't make myself write on those lovely diagonal lines so instead I have written less than normal and have followed the scrolled lines and wrote round the edge.  You cant see most of the writing so its almost invisible journaling. (the above picture was taken before I wrote on it).
I love it!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x