Sunday 3 November 2013

Journal day

Hi everyone hope you are all having a good November!!
Over the last few months I haven't done any journal pages at home, apart from my calendar pages. I just don't seem to have been up for it, i think my Mojo went walk abouts!
  I have managed to do a few classes which I have really enjoyed andI'm hoping over the next few weeks to finally get round to blogging some of them.
My last class was my journaling  at AFTH, and I finally got a page finished!!!  Yeah!!!


We did some secret journaling on this one so I ended up doing loads of writing but you just cant see it LOL!
I also managed to do a bit more to a couple more pages, so they are works in progress.


 This one has been in my journal for a while with the stamping on it as it was a secondary stamping from one I did on another page.  I just blended on some distress inks and splattered with water.  For some reason it feels Christmasy to me!!!! Oh well will see how it turns out when ever I get back to it.


This one is any inky background with some stencilling and white ink splattered and is now set up for some secret journaling.

So Im really hoping that this will help me find my mojo in my own craft room and get some journaling done!!
Hope you all find something that inspires you this month to be creative!
xxx hugs xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x