Tuesday 27 August 2013

Collage tags

Hi folks, just a quick post today to show you 2 of the lovely tags I made in the 'tags of imagery' workshop I did recently at AFTH
 I did start several more but they need to be finished yet.  Once I have them done I will post them to!!


It felt weird at first working on the large tags as I don't seem to use them much, but I soon got into the swing of it.
We did some backgrounds on the tags using paint and got a chance to play with the new Tim Holtz stencils to add some details!!! Loved them!


Then used images we had got out of magazines to come up with some crazy characters.  
The addition of some borders and doodling finished them off nicely.
We had a lovely day being messy and creative.  Thanks Dyan!!
Enjoy whats left of the month folks!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


1 comment:

  1. These are both looking fabulous Donna. Am starting to get back to workshops now so will hopefully see you soon
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x