Hi everyone, I'm feeling very proud of myself as I have made myself a journal using lots of my mop up pages!!!
I have a box in which I store all the random pieces of paper which I use to mob up spare ink with when I'm making backgrounds. I clean up stencils on them, stamps - so I don't waste anything!!! So I decided I needed to use some of them up!
I made the front and back cover on canvas boards using Dylusions inks and Dylusions & Stampotique stamps as well.
I then chose the mop up pages and cut them to size, as they are all different types of paper and card, some textured, some not, I decided I would stick them together back to back so that I could strengthen some of the pages up.
I then bound it with a 'Bind it all' and added the fibres onto the back page and onto the spine.
As it is a Stampotique figure on the front I think I might make all the pages up using different stampotique images - well that's the idea at the moment, only time will tell if it stays that way!!!
Hopefully in the future I will show you some of these mop up pages as finished art journal pages!
Have a great, creative weekend!
I will leave you with some more images of the journal!
Inside front cover
Inside back cover