Sunday 29 April 2012

Do you know

Hi again this journal page was one I did when I was in a bit of a whimsical mood!!  I did the background months before I finished the page - it was made using spray inks water and rock salt!!!  I liked it so much that I kept looking at it and loving it but never getting round to finishing the page!!! But when I did finally decide to use it I had know idea what to put on it.  So I looked in my trusted box of cut outs, from magazines, downloads, old images etc and started shuffling pieces around till this is what I ended up with!!!  Weird Huh! but I think she looks like shes enjoying herself!!  The stamped leaves and bird needless to say came from Dylusion Stamps.  You will here that a lot from me because its Dyan Reaveley who got me started on this altered art, messy, inky road so expect me to repeat it a lot!!!


I have entered him into the April Inspirational Emporium watercolour challenge

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my treasured pieces I can't seem to get my eyes off of! Your work is always so STUNNING and I'm deeply appreciative that you shared for the CC101FBGroup Challenge too. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x